Consulting-S&C-SC&O Management Consulting
-- Planning Consultant
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
Supply Chain & Operation
Supply Chain Management professional’s help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. Supply Chain Planning professionals concentrate on developing and implementing integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
- Supervising business diagnosis in planning activities.
- Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected.
- Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps.
- Supervising business architecture and process design activities.
- Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Supervising business architecture implementation activities.
- Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities, and processes.
- Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures.
- Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training).
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experiences in related industry: preferably in Hi-Tech, Consumer Electronics, Retail, Consumer Goods, E-Commerce, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Oil & Chemical…etc.
- University degree, good English level, availability to travel and at least one-year experience in the process of Integrated Supply Chain Planning, desirable functional and technical consulting for planning tools: SAP IBP, SAP APO, Blue Yonder/i2/JDA, Kinaxis, OMP, o9.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to demand planning, supply planning, sales & operation planning, production planning, material planning, and other planning related areas, preferably in China market.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with expertise in quantitative/qualitative process analysis techniques, process metrics and performance measurement
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management. Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
T&O - Management Consultant
Posted 6 days ago
Management Consulting Consultant/ Manager
Posted 9 days ago
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 9 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.