The Incident Manager (IM) acts as the single commander to work with our Customer Service and Support engineers and our customers to coordinate complex reactive support to resolution and provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. The goal of the IM is to be the Customer Advocate and enable resolution of Reactive Issues with the following key activities:
Ø Represent the customer’s business impact
Ø Support the end to end problem resolution
Ø Problem identification against the case portfolio
As a trusted account team member, the IM owns the positive outcome for our Customer’s Reactive Support Experience journey and develops the right insights for the account team to develop customer operational health conversations.
1. Relationship Management
§ Know the customer and understand our customer’s expectations with their reactive support experience
§ Focus on critical issues to ensure customer satisfaction
§ Set proper expectations with customers for support
2. Proactive management of reactive experience
§ Acknowledge and respond to customers' requests promptly
§ Anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context
§ Highlight hot issues to customer, provide updates regularly, propose recommendations if necessary, and ask for support if needed
3. Escalation Handling
§ Handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
§ Understand the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders
§ Ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration
4. Critical Thinking
§ Work with engineers as needed to investigate the customer issue further to understand the root cause to drive prevention
§ Establish a customer obsession approach that puts the customer and the customer operational health in the center
5. Incident Administration
§ Monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations
§ Ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health.
Ability to meet Client, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
• Demonstrated aptitude to learn new technologies
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. Recognizes different values and styles, and respects others' unique characteristics or strengths.
• Initiates collaboration with others; invites others to meetings and presentations to share information. Seeks support for collaborative activities from upper management.
• Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations. Demonstrates patience and persistence
• Consciously develops influence strategies
• Anticipates the reactions of others
• Adapts a presentation or discussion to appeal to the interest of others
• Takes well thought-out action to achieve a specific impact
• Demonstrates an understanding of the impact that his or her behavior and communications has on relationships with customers/peers
• Self-motivated, proactive, and customer-centric attitude
• Quick learner and willing to adapt to a dynamic working environment
• 3+ years of experience in supporting enterprise technologies or equivalent
• Customer Service experience
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
o Other languages may be required depending on location
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent at multi-tasking & task prioritization
• Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
• Strong ability to comprehend written communications
• Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology
• 3+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft enterprise technologies
• Familiarity with Microsoft products/services
• Skilled use of Microsoft Power BI reporting
• Track record in successfully coordinating activities that involve cross-team of internal/external contacts
• ITIL certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Order to Cash Operations Sr. Analyst/Analyst/Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 12 days ago
Procure to Pay Operations Analyst
Business Process Delivery
Posted 13 days ago
Transaction Processing Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.