The selected individual will be responsible for the Security Integration of acquired physical, virtual, and Cloud-based technology infrastructure into the Accenture Immune System, in the context of Accenture's global Ventures and Acquisitions pipeline. This service is delivered as part of the Intelligent Cloud and Networks Team, in collaboration with the Information Security Organization. This requires working with teams from all over the world and occasionally travelling within the candidate's geographical region. The individual will be part of a regional team and report into the ICN V&A CSI Regional Lead.
- Act as single point of contact for Accenture technical and security teams to address technical queries with acquisition contacts and 3rd parties where required
- Working with local SMEs to obtain and document discovery information & inventories across hosting, network, application, and other areas
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, and technical teams to develop appropriate technical solutions to business problems
- Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of tools spanning data technologies demonstrating the ability to be organized and to multitask
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment and securing of network and hosting / Cloud technologies
- Participating in initiatives focused on developing global standard, policies, tools selection, and environments
- Work with multiple client groups to ensure that acquisition infrastructure is meeting security and compliance requirements
- Maintain and update technical and process documentation, provide formal status and updates as required
- Follow established processes and standards for all work. Identify and propose improvements to the processes and standards as necessary
- Assist in compiling training materials to support operational requirements
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience of deploying Cloud and/or hosting solutions would be considered valuable particularly across vendors and platforms
- Expected to demonstrate security related knowledge and skills, and good interpersonal and coordination skills
- Familiarity with facilitating or participating in conference calls is preferred
- Ability to focus on deadlines with time management skills desired
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Relevant industry and vendor specific certifications
- Experience of deploying Network solutions
- Hands on experience with Windows and Unix/Linux platforms highly desired
- Hands on experience with Network Security Products and Tools an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 4 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Security Operations Administrator
Posted 6 days ago
ICN V&A Technology Specialist
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.