- Analyze opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of system, processes, operations, and enterprise performance management.
- Create a new sustainable value chain in each step, including product design, sourcing, manufacturing and fulfillment.
- Provide end-to-end sustainable solution in products industry, such as product strategy design, product life cycle assessment (LCA) and optimization.
- Support the client in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value.
- Demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions.
- Develop expertise in customer insight & growth experience practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities.
- University Degree from reputable university, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Rich ESG / Carbon knowledge especially in products industry/renewable industry.
- Familiar with energy spend management.
- Experience in conducting market research.
- Experience in end-to-end sustainability operating and organization design is a plus.
- Outstanding quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with strong business acumen.
- Excellent in both written and oral in English and Mandarin.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 2 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
T&O Consulting Director
Posted 2 days ago
Management Consulting Director
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.