About Accenture Automotive & Mobility
We are the leading digital-powered business transformation partner of choice for our clients in the Chinese Automotive market, and combine deep Auto industry know-how with creative, innovative thinking and data-driven consulting to shape and create the Automotive and Mobility companies of the future.
With the heaviest disruption of the Auto industry in motion, we are helping our clients in China to transform their business along the complete value chain, creating 360° value for our clients by leveraging human ingenuity and innovative technologies.
We are looking for young professional team players who are passionate about ideating, shaping and realizing the future of the Automotive industry in China by transforming the business of our clients – from strategizing to realizing change. For that, we need you to bring solid insights and expertise in the Chinese auto or mobility industry, at best with hands-on experience in one or more areas of the changing Automotive value chain.
With your outgoing and proactive personality, you are highly motivated to apply your structured thinking to analyze and understand our client’s challenges, and to share your own ideas to ideate and shape strategies, concepts and solutions together with our team. You are open to explore and learn new technologies, methodologies and tools to create and implement new business and operating models together with our clients through end-to-end transformation engagements. As an aspiring leader, you enjoy taking ownership for initiatives and projects, you show your leadership potential by continuously developing our team as well as yourself as part of it and are a confident, convincing communicator.
Sounds like a perfect match? Great. Let’s get in touch and talk about your career at Accenture Strategy & Consulting.
Our expectations on the working conditions:
- You will be based in our office location: Beijing
- Our job requires us to work at client’s locations mostly across Greater China, and sometimes also other global locations, for short or long term
- Depending on clients and projects, we are travelling at least 60% of the time annually outside our base locations. Please be aware that travel is required and may be even up to 100% on a weekly basis on some projects for a duration of several weeks.
Your Role: Retails Management Consulting Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting and leading client initiatives are plenty, especially in the mid of disruption of the Automotive industry.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Project Delivery:
- Lead and work as part of small to medium-sized teams to ideate, create and define solutions to our client’s business challenges, and bringing them into operations, both at client side and remotely
- Take responsibility for the achievement of assigned project objectives at quality standards, delivered on time and within budget, harnessing the team's diversity to ensure the development of creative solutions to complex problems – guided by the Project Director
- Support building the team, e.g. through formal and informal feedback to team members, encouraging them as they continue to develop their skills; support team member's development needs and offer coaching
- Develop trusted-based client relationships as a foundation for meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Business Development:
- Take initiative to identify and win new engagement with our clients, developing and maintaining trustful client relations
- Lead and drive client engagements and new project pursuits, shaping solutions and compelling proposals for and with clients, guided and supported by Senior Managers or Directors
- Domain Development: Bring in your own vision and ideas to develop new thoughts on challenges and opportunities in the disruption of the Automotive industry and how we can support the change at our clients. Develop new methodologies, points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing materials/
- Topics and subjects include, but are not limited to:
- Market research & customer insights analysis
- Functional strategy definition
- New business model ideation & definition
- Automotive Sales/Retail & Marketing transformation, e.g. via direct sales, digital customer transformation, eCommerce, CRM
- Automotive Customer Service & Aftersales transformation, e.g. new revenue streams, efficiency optimization, Services/Service Package definition,
- Digital & Mobility Service business and operating models
- Functional and industry expertise support for technology implementation projects (e.g. SalesForce, SAP, digital applications)
- At least 5 years’ experience and strong track record in Automotive, particularly in one of the value chain areas: SCM, Sales/Retail, Marketing, After Sales/Customer Service, Connected Vehicle, Mobility Services or in the NEV market
- General Automotive industry understanding and market insights
- Possess understanding of regulatory requirements/regulatory trends in the auto industry
- Preferably previous working experience at Auto OEM or Auto (NEV) start-up
- Preferably previous working experience in Consulting with Automotive focus
- Interest and self-motivation to research, learn and ideate about Auto & Mobility topics
- Exceptional drive and willingness to contribute to growth as part of our team
- Proactive, open/extroverted, and ambitious mindset
- Ability and motivation to be a leader and take responsibility for small teams
- Great team player, embracing our ‘One Accenture’ culture
- Strong problem solving and structured thinking skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English, Chinese, additional languages are a plus
- Experience abroad is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Management Consulting Consultant/ Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Management Consulting-Fulfillment and Logistics Manager/Consultant
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.