- Cope with tax supervisor, local tax lead on China corporate tax accruals, fillings/returns, calculations, forecasting, and reporting.
- Update and reconcile balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy of tax transactions/records, and compliance with US GAAP& China local GAAP
- Daily communication with in-charge China tax officials for all tax related matters including regular tax query/inspection
- Oversea tax compliance such like VAT, WHT, CIT.
- Cooperate with on/offshore controllership team on other ad-hoc activities such like BS&PL true up basing on audit result, accounting issues, internal control etc.
- Process and account for monthly, quarterly, and annually tax accounting closing and tax filing accurately including CIT, VAT, WHT, stamp duty
- Responsible for tax declaration, reconciliation etc., working closely with entity controllers and tax lead to make sure the overall compliance to related China tax policies and regulations.
- Prepare tax payment request to ensure they are approved and declared within due date
- Prepare required documents and forms to China tax bureaus in terms of any tax compliance task to support tax inspections/investigation/audit
- Prepare statistical works in compliance with China authorities
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes to aid tax reconciliation procedures and to provide value added advice to Finance contact(s)
- Support local and global tax initiates or automation to continuously improve the working flow and process
- Provide ad-hoc support as assigned
- Reports to: Controllership RTR tax team Lead
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Required Qualifications (In Order of Priority)
- 4+ years’ working experience in Tax &Accounting roles
- Finance and accounting degree(s); CICPA/CTA/ Medium Level Accountant are preferred.
- Good knowledge on China corporate income tax and VAT tax laws and regulations as well as preferential policy
- External audit, statutory reporting, and corporate tax experiences would be a plus
- Good English writing and oral communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Good technical skills with MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience on SAP, or similar systems
- Be proactive, agile, passionate, accountable
Professional Development Skills
- Organizational Skills; Interpersonal Skills; Communication Skills
- Business Acumen; Coaching; Initiative and Anticipation; Innovation; Issue Identification Analysis and Solving; Knowledge Sharing; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Office; Oral and Written Communication; Sustaining Relationships.
Teamwork and Collaboration; Open mindset; Personal Credibility; willingness to change; mature mentality
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Corporate-Payroll Operations Analyst (ANZ Team)
Posted 2 days ago
Client Financial Management Japanese Analyst-10226-CMT
Posted 2 days ago
Controllership RTR Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.