As part of Marketing Operations M+C and the Client Data Management Team, you will be part of a global team which is expert in effective design & delivery. This team provides support and services to the entire Accenture business and is critical to its operational success, collaborating across locations and functions.
You will work to assist industry, geographic and services teams across Marketing + Communications with the continuing development and maintenance of their data in our Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across a variety of projects, including data collection, entry and maintenance for Campaigns, Contacts and other marketing initiatives, data research, and reporting.
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support to all teams across Accenture’s Marketing + Communications organization
- Handle projects submitted by marketers, communicate timelines and provide status updates
- Adding new client data, maintaining and updating
- Ensure all required data is provided and correctly managed in templates. Work with stakeholders to correct errors
- Check data extracts and reports generated from CRM to ensure data accuracy
- Research data discrepancies or missing data to maintain accurate data
- Ensure campaign data is captured and updated in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform regular database housekeeping activities as required
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval and quality assurance expert
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) at an upper intermediate to advanced level
- Proven ability to perform Excel functions such as: Vlookup, Pivot Tables, functions, and Data filters/sorting, amongst others
- Attentive to detail, accuracy, and quality of data, committed to excellence
- Identifies problems, proactively raises data discrepancies, and continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Methodical and process orientated
- Strong data research and time management skills
- Ability to analyze data and problem-solve with high commitment to quality client service
- Consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume role with tight timelines
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with multiple teams across business areas, functions and geographies and manage competing priorities simultaneously
- An understanding and working knowledge of Accenture’s data privacy regulations
- Remains current on Salesforce processes and best practices
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent; International Trade and Information Management specialty is preferred
Language: Fluency in spoken and written business English is required, basic reading and written level in Japanese is preferred
Applications: CRM or Marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Proven ability to perform Excel functions such as: Vlookup, Pivot Tables, functions, and Data filters/sorting, amongst others.
Level 11: Minimum of 1-2 years-experience with marketing and/or databases
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.