Cash &Credit Management Services (CCMS) provides financial transaction advices and accounting supports in some aspects of managing, coordinating and delivering of Client Billings, Receivable Management and Cash Application in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP and Accenture Policy as well as Balance Sheet reconciliation, financial analysis, month/quarter/year end closing and reporting, and auditing supports. This role involves managing the collections and cash applications appropriately.
Key Responsibilities – Cash Application
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are met as per the contractual obligations.
- Ensure daily review of bank statement, SAP interfacing, remittance related work files and process cash application on daily basis.
- Follow-up on outstanding issues and actionable items to ensure cash application in acceptable timeframe.
- Follow-up on open credit notes to ensure timely offset or status on tracking.
- Escalate disputes to client team with payment issues, understand and implement resolution as appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with both client and Accenture client team to expedite cash application.
- Execute internal control on respective processes.
- Ensure all customer/client queries are responded & resolved within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Participate in external and internal audits on an as needed basis to provide supporting documentation, knowledge about underlying processes, analysis, etc.
- Identify possible causes of issues or problems and make good risk control; Think through and recommend solutions when raising an issue.
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes daily. Participate in process improvements/innovations.
- Reports to: Controllership CCMS Lead
- +5 years working experience in AR/AP/RTR or customer/project finance support field.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting or related major.
- Be familiar with basic accounting and financial principles, analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy and respect of detail.
- Strong capability on receivable management, with perfect communication skill and client relationship maintaining skill.
- Strong business acumen and industry sense.
- PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook); Strong knowledge of SAP or equivalent is preferred.
- Very good attitude in taking ownership and working under pressure.
- Perfect Teamwork and Collaboration; Open mindset; Personal Credibility & Responsibility; Willingness to change; Mature mentality.
- Good sense on Operational Improvement/Delivery/Operation Effectiveness methodology, procedures and tools and individual efficiency and productivity measurement and improvement is highly preferred.
- Fluent English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.