OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Under general supervision, provides Opportunity Lifecycle Management (OLM) support within Accenture’s finance systems, with specific emphasis on Pricing; Reviews pricing models for completeness and works closely with various partners to build/revise opportunity pricing; Compiles, analyzes and maintains opportunity pricing data within Accenture systems; Works closely and collaborates with other corporate functions to engage the right level of expertise for each opportunity; May provide mentorship to opportunity teams on pricing tools & concepts; Works with Opportunity, Sales and Account Teams and country resources to maintain regional price books and databases within Client Financial Management (CFM) systems;
- Understanding a pricing model and its metrics
- CFM tools and digital technology
- Working as a team
- Working with global partners
- Opportunity Pricing & Rate Card data to a high standard
- Streamlining/improving processes
- Provide Opportunity Lifecycle Management (OLM) support within Client Finance Management (CFM) framework, with specific emphasis on Pricing
- Advises Sales & Account Teams on pricing tools and concepts
- Works with internal personnel to provide information about pricing agreements and ensures data is accurately entered in the CFM system.
- Review pricing models for completeness and enter customer pricing related information into the CFM system accurately
- Preferred minimum of 2+ years’ experience commercial contracts, proposals and tenders, contract review or negotiations or related field.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in General Commerce and experience in contract administration, knowledge of commercial terms and conditions is helpful;
- Must be proficient in desktop productivity tools including, Outlook and Excel;
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Basic Accounting
- MS Office
Professional Proficiencies (Includes Skills)
- Relationship Management
- Customer orientation
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Focus on Goals
- Willingness and ability to work on customer timings.
- Constantly strive to complete assigned work within TAT and with focus on Quality
- Overtime and On-Call required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.