1.Assist developing tailored scope of sustainability/ESG consultancy and reporting services to clients based on understanding to clients’ operations, through the approaches of sustainability research, benchmarking and market intelligence;
2.Propose environmental and climate change / carbon related strategies and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services,
3. Collaborate with various teams to expand the ESG market in China for engaging potential clients;
4.Manage productive working relationships with clients in GC;
5.Utilize research know-how, technology and tools to continually learn and innovate oneself and his or her team members, thereby enhancing service delivery standards in a cost-effective and practical way.
6. Train and develop the team members
University Degree from reputable university, MBA preferred.
• Minimum 6 years of working experience in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) related issues, and experience working with workflow / business process management solutions.
• Knowledge in Carbon management such as net zero and carbon reduction strategies and roadmaps.
• Knowledge in renewable、energy industry，experience in end-to-end sustainability operating and organization design.
• Strong stakeholder management able to create and deliver high-impact communication to senior audiences (written and oral in English, Mandarin)
• 2-3 years in leading a team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.