Learning and Leadership development has been one of the key focus area for business and HR talent strategy. The GC Learning and Leadership Development Specialist will support GC L&LD learning partner to plan and drive the execution of the learning programs and various modality of training courses.
Learning and Leadership Development Specialist will provide necessary support to:
- Do research and analysis to implement the GC training plan each year
- Implement and deliver the learning and leadership development programs and training courses creatively with fun
- Understand the program structure, identify program components and facilitate program execution
- Develop detailed workplan for each program
- Collect and follow up with the target participants
- Search & Identify internal and external speakers/faculties for key programs
- Communicate with speakers and faculties
- Coordinate key tasks with the event support team for preparation and delivery
- Generate and run regular training reports
- Coordinate and implement initiatives from the Global Leadership Development team
- Implement other talent strategy programs in Greater China
Reports to: L&LD learning partner
Undergraduate degree (preferred specialization in human resources management but not required)
- Prefer 3 years above working experience, with preferred experience in learning and development, human resources management and HR planning.
- Prefer Experience in large, multi-national organizations, with preferred experience in consulting companies
- Experience with a global, multi-cultural, and virtual work environment
- Good research and analysis skill
- Sound program management and facilitation skills
- Quick learning/response and creative/critical thinking skill
- Confident with good attitude/commitment to the work
- Comfortable and confident in verbal and written communication with senior executives
- Genuine in team work and team collaboration
- Service-oriented mindset, persistence in high performance delivery, great attention to detail
- Proficient in Chinese and English language
- Experienced and efficient PPT, Word and Excel user
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
Work /Travel/ Location Requirements:
- Occasional travel may be required
- Overtime as needed
- Occasional evening calls to connect with Global Leadership Development team
- Must work in office location & be well networked and connected with Greater China HR team as well as remotely connect with Global Leadership Development team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
USA TX - Austin
HR Partner, Associate Manager
Posted 4 days ago
USA NY - New York
New York Metro Recruiting Location Recruiter
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.