Design and communicate total reward policies, programs and initiatives aligned to the long-term HR strategy and business goals. Develop and apply global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies for the respective function (MI and Planning) for the delivery of Accenture's total rewards and ensure they are relevant, competitive and affordable. Manage operational transactions as per the agreed norms. Manage all employee relations matters to ensure internal compliance and to minimize risk exposure of the Company
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
· Plan and coordinate the timely processing of all operational transactions related to compensation, benefits, pensions and equity programs according to agreed SLAs and statutory obligations
· Help develop and apply global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies (contributing requirements, ideas and resource)
· Manage significant enhancements to Total rewards systems, tools and processes, designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports, policies and other enabling tools necessary to effectively operationalize global processes
· Develop and manage the benefits programs to ensure cost efficiency, internal alignment and external competitiveness
· Manage relevant total rewards suppliers and vendors to ensure service quality and efficiency
· Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more HR processes and associated tools and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
· Serve as subject matter expert, collaborating closely with M&A team for the overall HR integration with the focus in the total rewards area to ensure smooth and successful transition
· Create enrolment package and process for employees, Draft and issue communication to employees
· Monitor Accenture's compensation and benefits programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws, standards, and Work Council agreements in order to guarantee Accenture programs are fully integrated with statutory programs within each country
· Act as a day-to-day total rewards interface for HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas
· Responsible for effective service delivery of Compensation and Compensation Admin activities within GC
· Manage all employee relations matters in GC, including but not limited to employee dispute handling, employee investigation, separation negotiation, separation package development and etc.
· Support GC Total rewards lead in various programs and initiatives in the total rewards area
· Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external customers
Relevant Skills and Expectations
· Familiar with TR budget planning, especially planning logic and methodology
· Experienced in market benchmark studies, familiar with the methodologies of major survey companies, like Mercer, Towers Watson, Aon Hewitt
· Familiar with China labor law and relevant regulations
· Good at communication, could articulate complex scenarios in an understandable approach to customers
· Good at analysis and logic thinking
· Fluent in English speaking and writing
· Bachelor’s Degree or above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.