• Perform end-to-end recruitment in line with client requirements, liaising with hiring managers, HR and business to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives. Source and pre-qualify candidates that match client requirements, primarily by leveraging technology, including the Internet.
• Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
• Ensure one Accenture face to the market and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various geographical recruitment trends and practices
• Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies
• Act as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solution
• Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
• Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
• Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
• Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria. Participate in human resources planning to support development of recruitment related human resources policies and procedures and respond to recruitment related employee complaints or possible union issues, as required.
• Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager. Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply/demand information.
• Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with client and Accenture subject matter experts. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels/media for the most effective solution to meet requirements.
• Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
• Review sourced resumes against screening criteria and determine if they are potential matches against open positions. Present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager for review.
• Conduct or facilitate candidate assessments, as required
• Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
• Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
• Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
• Informally manage service agents to ensure timely and accurate completion of administrative processes (e.g., background checks and reference checks), as required
• Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
• Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
• Use Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
• Perform analytics to ensure highest candidate quality and yield
• Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate.
• Identify opportunity, initiate change and drive to deliver value to the client and stakeholders
• Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients at all levels at every opportunity and continuously introduce innovation ideas.
• Identify problems affecting outcomes (revenues, operating costs, working capital, risks, compliance issues) using a variety of tools and techniques and take initiative to find solutions through detailed research and objective evaluation
• Collaborate and team across Accenture
Skills, Experiences and Mindset
• Prior work experience on full cycle recruitment management, at least 6 years recruitment experience from agencies or inhouse
• Good at proactive candidates sourcing, market insights gathering; good communication skills on written and verbal bilingually (English and Chinese)
• Result driven and analytical
• Deep curiosity and interest in learning
• Highly disciplined and efficient but collaborative
• Open to new experiences, excited by change and ambiguity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.