· Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
· Leads proposal preparation, client presentation and project delivery.
· Innovates new approach or adapts existing methods to create possible better alternative solutions to solve complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to project goals and define project approach to achieve business goals.
· Delivers analytics projects including but not limited to Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Big Data Analytics, Pricing and Promotion, Trade Promotion Analytics, Customer Segmentation analytics, Markdown Optimization.
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in data science, statistics, economics and social sciences.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in management consulting or industry e.g. in marketing, sales and customer service capacity.
· Minimum of 5 years delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning (i.e. Azure, TensorFlow, etc.)
· At least 5 expertise with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
· At least 5 years’ experience with predictive analytics tools which may include R / Revo R, SAS, Python, Spark
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.