Accenture Management Consulting Sourcing & Procurement Manager
Accenture is one of the leading providers of management consulting services worldwide with more than 15,000 consultants in 49 countries. Our management consultants create, design and build new business models and help our clients integrate and operate them. You'll have the opportunity to turn theory into practice and shape strategies right through from inception to execution. How? By acting as a trusted advisor in identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing/restructuring critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates, in order to help them become a high-performance business. Our suite of services deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients and are built on both industry and business expertise.
Accenture has established a distributed management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Called the Capability Network, it consists of over 1,700 consulting professionals and complements our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
- Delivering/adding value to client by improving/suggesting the supply chain practice of the client's business through
- Address both strategic and operational supply chain issues within Sourcing and Procurement
- Driving, supervising and reviewing technology diagnosis and value assessments to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
- Work effectively within groups of highly talented individuals and contribute to the development and implementation of supply chain strategies (e.g. spend analyses, reverse auctions, supplier contract management, contract negotiations).
- Manage the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, develop key insights / findings, and propose solutions to various Supply Chain issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions, Global Sourcing.
- Develop and implement commodity strategies.
- Gathering client requirements, Spends and other Accounting data.
- Developing supplier market intelligence, understand supplier market economics, develop pricing benchmarks.
- Facilitate compliance to sourcing processes.
- Identify and maximize addressable spend.
- Resolving major supplier performance issues.
- 8+ years+ of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in related industry: preferably in Automotive, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail or General Merchandising Store (GMS), discrete manufacturing and Logistics Services sector
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to strategic sourcing, procurement transformation, low cost country sourcing, cost reduction, enterprise applications, sales & operation planning, and supply chain management.
- Demonstrate strong ability to interpret business case solutions into quantifiable customer values.
- Exhibits strong understanding of the industry/domain for solution design, transition planning, process improvement and service definition.
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts.
- Strong program and change management skills.
- Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.