About Management Consulting:
Accenture Management Consulting provides specialized functional expertise to help clients confront their most strategic challenges. At Accenture Management Consulting your impact & career will be truly global.
Join the China Management Consulting to work with the most dynamic Chinese companies and organizations, as well as the prestige global leading ones for solving their issues and optimize the performance.
We are growing and constantly expanding the Management Consulting Team in China. We are looking for an experienced and accomplished marketing sales & service professionals.
- Working Locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hongkong as the optional locations to be the base location
- Willing to work at client’s locations mostly across China, but also other global locations, for short or long term
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be 80%-100% on a weekly basis on some projects (typically Monday – Friday) for some periods during the year.
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Understand the sales & marketing domain.
- Has strong logic thinking, analytics, and problem-solving skills
- 8+ years’ experience with China’s marketing, marketing Operations, and digital dynamics and enablement in the marketing area, or related organization alignment, focused on the digital enabled marketing operation, omni-channel operation, and marketing partner management in China’s context.
- Consulting firm working experience is a plus
- Global exposure will be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Healthcare Service Delivery Lead
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
Posted 4 days ago
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.