The Client Data Protection (CDP) Account Senior Analyst will be responsible for assessing compliance to established data protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients. As part of this, they help client facing account teams to identify and evaluate security gaps and create appropriate remediation action plans to minimize information security risk. A CDP Account Lead works closely with Accenture Managing Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers to help them enhance their risk management skills.
· Responsible for supporting the delivery of Accenture's Client Data Protection Program with a focus on data protection programs planning, policies and procedures development, data classification, data privacy, risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
· Assess Client Data Protection controls and activities being performed across all client engagements
· Work with the client teams to develop action plans based on assessment findings and work to close identified gaps
· Assist client teams with Client Data Protection methodologies and best practices
· Contribute to the Client Data Protection control points and standard deliverables by providing reviews and recommending enhancements
· Develop relationships with Data Protection and Security Leads in order to roll out and maintain the Client Data Protection program
· Monitor the sales cycle for new deals and provide support with regard to Client Data Protection controls and standards
· Compliance auditing
· Collaboration to develop risk mitigation strategies
· Helps to define and validate compliance to technical and business requirements for regulatory requirements as they relate to CDP controls.
· Conducts quarterly deep dive assessments against the most risky controls and tracks remediation plans to closure.
· Supports and monitors account-level information security training and awareness programs.
· Drives and supports exceptions to control gaps. Works closely with account leadership on client-facing strategies and written language to minimize risk to any client-related control gaps. This may at times include direct conversations with Accenture clients.
· Highly Proficient in written and spoken Japanese and English
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience managing/involving risk / compliance programs
· Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
· Ability to relate to other people at a high level throughout the organization, providing advice and guidance on policies and best practice
· Experience interacting with Leadership
· Ability to work extended hours on short notice
· General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
· Compliance auditing is a plus
· Project management
· Security generalist familiar with security and privacy frameworks, compliance (security & privacy) requirements is a plus.
· Conversant in basic project management principles and project quality methods
· Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
· Security certification such as CISA, CISM, and/or CISSP is a plus.
· 3+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
· 2+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.