Cash &Credit Management Services (CCMS) provides financial transaction advices and accounting supports in some aspects of managing, coordinating and delivering of Client Billings, Receivable Management and Cash Application in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP and Accenture Policy as well as Balance Sheet reconciliation, financial analysis, month/quarter/year end closing and reporting, and auditing supports. This role involves managing the collections process and cash applications appropriately.
Key Responsibilities – Receivable Management & Cash Application
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are met as per the contractual obligations.
- Collaborate with all related contacts including Finance contact(s) CGFL, CFM, PMO, CM and external clients to ensure invoices received, approved and negotiable payment date in accordance with payment terms.
- Receive an open weekly invoice analysis report (WIAR) weekly, analyze WIAR and follow-up related contacts on overdue receivables to ensure collections in acceptable timeframe.
- Document all communication and information for overdue receivables in Collection Tool with updates and follow through to next steps as appropriate.
- Ensure Timely review of bank statement and remittance related work files in real time, advise cash application and notify related contacts once chased payments were collected successfully.
- Resolve bottlenecks preventing payments. Report on key reasons for nonpayment and recommend remedial actions.
- Escalate disputes to client team if promise to pay dates cannot get, understand and implement resolution as appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with both client and Accenture client team to expedite payments and improve cash flows.
- Consistently reach collection target, reduce and maintain a low level of Days Billing Outstanding (DBO) in accordance with negotiated payment terms.
- Ensure daily review of bank statement, SAP interfacing, remittance related work files. Follow-up on outstanding issues and actionable items to ensure cash application in acceptable timeframe.
- Execute internal control on respective processes including receivable management and cash application.
- Ensure all customer/client queries are responded & resolved within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Participate in external and internal audits on an as needed basis to provide supporting documentation, knowledge about underlying processes, analysis, etc.
- Identify possible causes of issues or problems and make good risk control; Think through and recommend solutions when raising an issue.
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes daily. Participate in process improvements/innovations.
- Reports to: GBSN China Controllership CCMS Lead
- +4 years working experience in AR/AP/RTR or customer/project finance support field.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting or related major.
- Be familiar with basic accounting and financial principles, analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy and respect of detail.
- Strong capability on receivable management, with perfect communication skill and client relationship maintaining skill.
- Strong business acumen and industry sense.
- PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook); Strong knowledge of SAP or equivalent is preferred.
- Very good attitude in taking ownership and working under pressure.
- Perfect Teamwork and Collaboration; Open mindset; Personal Credibility & Responsibility; Willingness to change; Mature mentality.
- Good sense on Operational Improvement/Delivery/Operation Effectiveness methodology, procedures and tools and individual efficiency and productivity measurement and improvement is highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Greater China MD Recruitment Lead
Posted 1 day ago
GBSN China Client Financial Management Specialist (Japan Team) - Level 9
Posted 2 days ago
Contract Management Specialist
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.