• Assist with and provide support the Team Lead through the initial transition of ANZ Payroll function to GBSN.
• Identify opportunities for automation and digitization of processes being transitioned with the aim to improve efficiency and eradicate the need for manual inputs.
• Coordinate, drive and assist with the implementation of ASK Payroll and Input files workflow within Service Now.
• Adhere to all ANZ Payroll Procedures, internal controls and ANZ Statutory obligations when preforming all ANZ Payroll requirements and processes.
• Undertake and coordinate the responses to ASK Payroll enquires and input files within Service Now.
• Develop and maintain communication channels with appropriate ANZ stakeholders for all ANZ Payroll related activities.
• Provide guidance, mentoring and training to future ANZ Payroll GBSN team members
• Asist with the continuous improvement projects initiated locally or globally.
Payroll Solutions Senior Analyst will be instrumental in the setup of the initial GBSN team supporting ANZ and will be responsible for the ongoing payroll operations. Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the Knowledge Transfer phase of the transition – documentation of end-to-end process flows, procedural documentation and job aids, ensuring knowledge continuation and transferability.
- Assist with the education and training of new GBSN ANZ Payroll Team Members.
- Coordinate, drive and assist in the implementation of “Ask Payroll” & Input File workflow within Service Now.
- Facilitate and undertake the ongoing administration and support of “Ask Payroll” & Input File workflow within Service Now, ensure all enquires and files are responded too or processed within the required time frames.
- Payroll and Leave processing, i.e. data validation/collection/maintenance, output reconciliation, payroll audit and reporting,
- Benefit administration, i.e., Enrollment, termination and payment processing for local/global programs & local statutory obligations and benefit programs.
- Perform calculations and validation for employee entrance and departure payments.
- Providing payroll statutory compliance calculations, including but not limited to:
- Age Base Limit and Superannuation Guarantee Maximum Contribution Limits
- Bonus related tax obligations
- Fringe Benefit and related LAFHA reporting obligations
- Terminations / Severance
- New Hires
- Effective communication and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Participate in the continuous improvement initiatives/projects. Support the quality assurance and ensure the process metrics are adhered too.
- Correct execution and maintenance of validation for all required internal controls.
- Provide statutory, analytical and statistical analysis and reporting to government authorities, as required
- The participate in internal or external audits, as required
- Lead by example within the team, including mentoring and shadowing both existing and new members.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of some of the essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
· Reports to: GBSN ANZ Payroll Solution Team Lead
· Indirectly reports to; ANZ Payroll Operations Lead
· Supervisor: (List CL 11 roles as they become available)
Qualifications and Skillsets
- 3+ years’ working experience in payroll related areas
- Advanced skills in excel and PPT is a plus
- Undergraduate degree, majoring in relevant areas would be a plus
- Advanced English writing and oral communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking skills, under pressure
- Excellent technical skills with MS Excel and Outlook
- Be proactive, agile, passionate, accountable
- Familiarity with Labor & Employment Law and tax regulations would be a plus
- Organizational skills; Interpersonal skills;
- Business Acumen; Coaching; Initiative and Anticipation; Innovation; Issue Identification Analysis and Solving; Knowledge Sharing; Personal Credibility; Sustaining Relationships; Teamwork and Collaboration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.