KM team mission is the maintenance and improvement of Knowledge Share Infra / contents of Japan to create value for both client work and internal initiatives. The role is responsible for operating the daily Knowledge Management process and cooperatively with other KM members to maximize the teamwork. Assist local team lead for the demand base work to ensure the successful execution of Japan Knowledge Management.
· Content Harvesting (proposal, deliverables, client experiences, internal activity documents)
· Create KX Documents under Japan KM standard
· Review and standardizing of the KX documents relevant to Japan
· Update and maintain exist KX documents (including delete and archive low-usage documents quarterly)
· Helpdesk Response
· Customize report for requestor
· Collaborate with Global KM
· Keep good relationship with DTE/OG support team and share the globally updating timely.
· Ad-hoc Works
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Good Japanese for reading, writing, speaking.
- Intermediate English for reading and understanding the company policy and sucrubbing rules.
- Basic business knowledge to be able to read and understand the contents of documents (outputs) created in our client works.
- Good communication skills to work with the team members in Dalian and Japan, and customers in Japan.
- Be able to work diligently, most of the KM work needs clerical accuracy.
- Excel PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint. Capable to learn new functionality proactively.
- Good relationship management skills with various stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills in both functional and technical matters.
· 2+ years of work experience in customer services, shared service or relevant fields.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.