Accenture Strategy Career Opportunities
We are looking for consulting professional with strong customer insight & growth strategy and digital customer insight & growth knowledge and expertise that can help our clients to reshape their corporate strategy, innovate their business model and boost topline growth. This is where our clients are looking, and Accenture Strategy is ready to help them get there. Has your experience so far prepared you to address our clients’ most challenging and vital operations issues to drive growth and optimize business and operating models? Do you have the credibility to shape and lead growth & customer insight strategy and end-to-end transformation engagements? If so, then we would like to talk to you about what a career at Accenture Strategy could mean for you.
Your Role: Growth & Customer Experience Strategy Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
· Typically lead a 3-5 consultants’ team to solve CEO’s burning issues and help clients to achieve new performance highs.
· Provide intellectual leadership for the team under PD’s guidance and ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget, harnessing the team's diversity to ensure the development of creative solutions to complex problems.
· Give your team members formal and informal feedback and encourage them as they continue to develop their skills.
· Develop trusted-based client relationship to ensure that the team meets and exceeds the client's expectations.
· Typically lead a 1-2 consultants’ team to help the senior leaders to pursue customer insight & growth experience related business opportunities.
· Help shape the deal with the clients and develop compelling proposals under senior manager’s guidance.
- Developing expertise in customer insight & growth experience practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
· Start to play a role in building the company by participating in recruiting campaigns, contributing to training programs, and writing for internal and external audiences
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior consultants
· 4~5 years of experience in customer insight & growth experience strategy consulting practice, with 2 years individually leading consulting projects or 6~8 years related industry experience with basic consulting skills
· Extensive knowledge and experience working with retail/consumer goods/real estate/TMT/financial service industries and understands its cross functional operations
· Strong and proven track record in corporate strategy, topline growth and business model innovation, digital customer insight & growth strategy
· Strong capabilities on analytical and quantitative problem solving, and complex ideas communication, analytics experience strongly preferred
· Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
· Flexibility to accommodate client and project travel requirements.
· Fluency in written English and Mandarin, oral English capability preferred
· MBA from global top tier program strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.