Learning and Talent Development has been one of the key HR functions to help drive business and talent strategy in Accenture Greater China. The GC Leadership Development Associate manager will support GC Learning and Talent Development Lead to plan, design, develop and drive execution GC L&D and talent programs across all the locations and DTEs, in order to
- Build healthy learning culture for Accenture GC organization;
- Upgrade all-level talent capability to support business growth and talent strategy
Learning and Talent Development Associate Manager will provide necessary support to:
- Define learning and curriculum strategy for the business and ensure alignment with business strategy and needs
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships with key business stakeholders
- Partner with the CoE and business teams to build and deploy learning solutions to meet local needs
- Lead the development, customization, and sourcing of content for capability development programs (leveraging Accenture learning and other vendors as appropriate)
- Leverage standard learning architectures wherever possible. When new architectures are needed, foster innovation and pilot new ideas, partnering with global strategy and innovation teams to ensure that innovations are available to others.
- Accountable for global/country specific capability related outcomes
- Make buy/build decisions for development and deployment of learning assets
- Lead the framework for development, analysis, and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across all capability programs and interpret evaluation strategies to gauge capability program value
- Develop communications strategies to build awareness of the capability initiatives and learning programs available to the organization
- Plan, forecast, manage, and own capability development budget and oversee its effective utilization
- Ensure Accenture's required and priority training programs operate efficiently and meet compliance and attendance targets
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer and improve existing learning processes
- Manage relationships with Accenture Learning and other shared service delivery centers, ensuring negotiation/evaluation of SLAs and contracts as needed
- Serve as an escalation point to the curriculum areas on classroom delivery needs
Reports to: Greater China Learning & Talent Development Lead
Undergraduate degree / Graduate degree preferred (preferred specialization in human resources management, leadership/organizational development, or Science & Engineering, but not required)
· Prefer 7-8 years above working experience, preferred in learning and development, talent management, or human resources management
· Prefer Experience in large, multi-national organizations, and experience in consulting companies or IT companies
· Experience with a global, multi-cultural, and virtual work environment
- Good research and analysis skill to design learning program and curriculum
- Sound experience on professional skill and leadership curriculum content development, excellent facilitation skill
- Quick learning/response and creative/critical thinking skill
- Overall L&D training plan and budget management skill
- Strong Learning and Development program management skill
- Confident with good attitude/commitment to the work
- Comfortable and confident in verbal and written communication with senior executives
- Genuine in teamwork and team collaboration
- Service-oriented mindset, persistence in high performance delivery, great attention to detail
- Proficient in Chinese and English language
- Experienced and efficient PPT, Word and Excel user
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Technology understanding is a plus
Work /Travel/ Location Requirements:
- Occasional travel may be required
- Overtime as needed
- Occasional evening calls to connect with Global Leadership Development team
- Must work in office location & be well networked and connected with Greater China HR team as well as remotely connect with Global Leadership Development team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.