• Collaborate with payroll operation lead and country controller on full-scope payroll accounting responsibilities, including payroll account book-keeping, account reconciliation, clearance and settlement, audit liaison etc.
• Manage bonus accounting process including bonus accrual calculation, journal entry booking, monthly/quarterly/yearly balance review, adjustment, and true-up.
• Be responsible for share-based payment compensation process E2E accountings, including ESPP, VEIP and RSU, working with global team for monthly accounting entry booking, true-up and forex clearance, etc.
• Cope with country payroll operation lead on the country severance accrual and true-up process. Closely work with related parties for source data maintenance, ensure accounting entry accuracy and meet true-up timeliness, as well as policy 0155 compliance & other internal control/requirement.
• Update and reconcile in-scope balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy of accounting transactions/records, in accordance with accounting standards and Accenture policies.
• Manage vacation/OT accrual & true-up process following Accenture policy and country statutory requirements
• Cooperate with on/offshore controllership leads, payroll operation leads and other finance teams on ad-hoc activities such like adjustment, system upgrading and internal controls etc.
Key Responsibilities – General Accounting
- Responsible for the reconciliation and analysis of various balance sheet accounts
Ø Perform monthly analysis of data within accounts and determine issues for follow up
Ø Work with Accounts Payable and/or Payroll to resolve issues in a timely manner
Ø Work with tax group to ensure that taxes are booked correctly
Ø Process adjusting entries as required
Ø Prepare account reconciliations for an assigned portfolio of Legal Entities or specific accounts, and submit for supervisor review
Ø Obtain all necessary backup and justification for account balances
- Propose and pursue any necessary adjustments to account balances to ensure that they are compliant with Accenture policy and US GAAP
- Provide month-end pre-close analysis and commentary for account balance movement and totals
- Prepare quarterly analysis of select balance sheet accounts for use by Country Controller’s Group in evaluating the validity of the quarter end balances
Ø Partner with Finance contact(s) to review account reconciliations and provide assistance and guidance in recording accounting transactions where necessary
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes to aid reconciliation procedures and to provide value added advice to Finance contact(s)
- Develop understanding of the internal systems and business transactions that impact accounts
- Prepare Financial statements according to country statutory standards and requirements, cope with external auditors on FS preparations and filling, as well as presentations to leadership when necessary.
- Responsible for Tax compliance processes including regular accruals, true ups, Tax returned quires and reporting on VAT, WHT and different tax stream of each country.
- Manage other General Accounting Processes such like Fixed Asset Accounting, Lease Accounting, Payroll Accounting, Bank Accounting, V&A Accounting, etc. processing and relevant analysis.
- Execute Accenture Internal Control and ensure Compliance with related Accounting standards.
- Others Country financials support related tasks such like cost rates support, cost analysis/controls etc.
· Reports to:
AEE China Controllership Accounting Services RTR Country Lead
- 5+ years’ working experience in F&A roles
- Undergraduate degree or above in Accounting or equivalent majors
- ACCA, CPA or any relevant professional qualification is preferable
- Perfect English writing and oral communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Good technical skills with MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience on SAP R/3, or similar systems
- Payroll accounting exposures would be a plus
- Be proactive, agile, passionate, accountable
Professional Development Skills
- Organizational Skills; Interpersonal Skills; Communication Skills
Knowledge Sharing; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Office; Oral and Written Communication; Personal Credibility;
Sustaining Relationships; Teamwork and Collaboration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.