HR Business Partner- (Industry X.0)
Role: HR Business Partner - (Industry X.0)
About Industry X.O: Industry X.O is the part of our business that works with our clients digitally transform business through smart, connected and living technologies that reinvent both industry and operations. For more, review https://www.accenture.com/ie-en/services/industryx0-index
- Creating a compelling talent strategy and priority for Industry X.O to support ambitious growth plans across markets.
- Working closely with our HR teams to evolve and roll-out the Industry X.O Talent brand and priority across all people audiences
- Creating programs that drive high levels of engagement and community
- Building and executing innovative programs across a range of channels that serve to recruit, inform, educate and inspire our people
- Effective delivery of HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of HR programs and services for Industry X.O group and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
- Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders working across a complex matrix organization
- Drive capability planning and development process for Industry X.O
- Collaborate with other geography HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business management related, MBA preferred
- Work Experience: at least 6 years of hands on experience in human resources, organization development and business partner roles are preferred
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong experience in internal and people-focused communications and engagement programs
- Executive presence to work with senior stakeholders
- Proven internal change management experience
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
- Superior time management and communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.