Design and drive effective implementation of strategic HR programs
and projects. Ensure HR employees are informed, integrated and enabled. Act as
the SME - supporting teams, applying deep expertise of process and tool
· Help translate a high level vision or strategy into specific initiatives and activities for implementation
· Manage the critical path, project dependencies, deliverable completion, milestone compliance and cost/budget
· Orchestrate timely delivery across a GC Core HR, HRSCC and all stakeholders
· Act as single point of contact within and outside project to ensure connection and integration of team members and ensure timely response to requests
· Define and manage team call architecture, agendas and materials to keep people connected, informed and engaged
· Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks
· Provide coordination/communication with GU HR lead, HR Service delivery lead and their personnel to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
· Minimize project issues by developing mitigation plans and escalating critical risks and issues that cannot be resolved
· Produce consolidated project status reporting and review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction.
· Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing initiative outputs, experience, process metrics and feedback from other stakeholders, to drive further efficiencies in HR service delivery
· Collaborate with the CoE and Delivery organization to resource projects/placements to meet the needs of strategic HR initiatives
· Manage the goals, objectives, overall performance of their assigned project teams
· Reports to: HR Service Delivery Lead
· Supervises: Initiative team members
· External Relationships: collaborate with HR COEs, global HR teams, and AC employees for initiative related activities
· Education: Bachelor and above
· Language: Fluent in Oral and proficient in written for Chinese and English
· Work experience: 8+ HR related working experience
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Change Management: P3, experienced in change management involving C levels of management teams
· Project Management P3, experienced in leading medium to large project teams for a client or within Accenture
· Problem Solving: P3, experienced in identifying and assessing complex problems; capable of creating solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.