· Work within the CFM team to improve performance and address issues.
· Ensure appropriate financial analysis and forecast;
· Implementation of operational improvements as required.
· Commerce / Business / Accounting Bachelor’s Degree and above
· Finance working experience over 6-8 years.
· PC Skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and email).
· Analytical Skills.
· Interpersonal Skills.
· Organizational Skills.
· English oral and written skills–intermediate to advanced level.
· Understand the company business, familiar with variance tools to support the project financial calculation and forecasting;
· Review and check the pricing of prospect customer engagement, to meet the targeted margin of the engagement;
· Engagement budget monitoring, forecast accuracy at Account level;
· Account plan review and IFS submission;
· Prepare the monthly package for Contract Executive;
· Trust advisor to the Account lead for margin improvement;
· Company standard process enhancement;
· Working capital position improvement, include Inventory / Receivable aging analysis and improvement plan;
· Adhoc presentations and analysis as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.