Serve as the key contact for guidance, support, and expertise on operations processes and tools, helping teams to execute business processes more efficiently within the OSP Capacity Services / Acquisitions team in Dalian. Support Accenture leadership and client teams in their day-to-day sales activities, with focus on opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting conduct, and sales stage approvals. May span more than one organizational entity. This role can also be focused on our Acquisitions pipeline depending on client requirements.
1. Provide OSP support to client service groups when the dedicated OSPs are absent, and/or to supplement the work done by the dedicated OSPs. This role can also work with our on boarding Acquisitions to ensure they are fully following our Sales Pipeline management including
a. Ensure opportunities are correctly coded in MMS on a timely basis. Execute processes to keep information in the system accurate and up-to-date, communicating with client teams and Finance personnel as needed.
b. Manage New Business Meetings (NBM) for the entity: prepare agendas, lead NBM, advise client teams on required materials, prepare minutes, record decisions in the appropriate system(s), and follow-up on action items.
c. Monitor the opportunity pipeline and ensure opportunities receive stage approval either at New Business Meetings or offline, according to global and entity guidelines.
d. Provide functional support for users of MMS in the entity. Direct them to the proper contacts for application training, security access, and technical support.
2. Maintain data in MMS, or delegate data maintenance tasks to the OSP Shared Team following established guidelines.
3. Resolve customer requests escalated by the OSP Shared Team, consulting Subject Matter Experts and performing follow-up as needed.
4. For new assignment, be able to identify scope; estimate work effort (FTE required)
5. Create workflow for new assignment or identify gap in current workflow for process improvement
6. Be able to drive process improvement
7. Manage stakeholder management with positive and trusting relationship environment. Create synergy and consensus cross all levels
8. Ability to articulate complex situation and provide effective solutions.
9. Working with CS lead and local manager to train, develop CS team and SS team as well as dedicated OSP per request;
10. Support initiatives both locally and globally in AEE, for CS community, as needed
11. Be representative for CS community in Dalian, as needed
12. May need to prepare customized opportunity reports for entity leadership.
13. Take responsibility for personal skill development and career management.
1. Take the lead to value marketing OSP team in Japan market;
2. Drive initiative, under guidance from managers, to identify Japan clients service requirement, create work value for stakeholders.
3 Be the representative and speak for Japan supported OSP team in Japanese Speaker Community in AEE China.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job.
Local Manager and OSP Capacity Services Dalian lead
May supervise one or more Operations Sales Process Resources
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good oral and written communications skills in English & Japanese language in business environment;
- Skillful in PowerBI for reporting purposes
- Stakeholder management skills
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressures
- Excellent project management skills
- People development and management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and people-motivator in the same time
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills
- Expert in Manage mySales (MMS) tool.
- Proficient in MS office: Excel, PPT, OneDrive, OneNote
- Understanding of Sales/Opportunity Management process preferred
· Understanding of basic Finance concepts.
Relevant studies/qualifications (business/executive administrative) preferred
Typically has minimum of 2+ years of experience.
May be required to occasionally attend out of normal working hours conference calls
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.