· Responsible for Hong Kong payroll operation
· Responsible for managing commercial insurance process, and being the point of contact for the insurance vendor
· Take the ownership on partial of Hong Kong payroll operation, which includes managing the exit payment calculation, individual income tax reporting, and supporting the relevant ac-hoc requests from stakeholders.
· Take the ownership on commercial insurance process, which includes managing the enrollment and cancelation processes, being the single contact point to the insurance vendor, and handling the relevant queries raised by the employees.
· Customer service for the in-scope processes.
· Reports to: AEE China Payroll Team Lead
Qualification and Skillsets
· Undergraduate/Graduate Degree in Commerce / Business
· Good English Oral and Written Communication
· Good PC skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Good communication skill
· Team spirit and integrity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.