Cash & Credit Management Services (CCMS) provides financial transaction advices and accounting supports in some aspects of managing, coordinating and delivering of Client Billings, Receivable Management and Cash Application in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP and Accenture Policy as well as Balance Sheet reconciliation, financial analysis, month/quarter/year end closing and reporting, and auditing supports.
Key Responsibilities – Cash Application
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are met as per the contractual obligations.
- Ensure timely review of bank statement, SAP interfacing, remittance related work files. Follow-up on outstanding issues and actionable items to ensure cash application in acceptable timeframe.
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes daily.
- Assist Receivable management to following a pro-active approach to receivables, to reduce and maintain a low level of Days Billing Outstanding (DBO) in accordance with negotiated payment terms.
- Collaborate with Finance contact(s) CPFL, CFM, PMO, CM, RTR, RTP and external clients to review client/WBS level of receivable account and cash balance.
- Ensure all customer/ client queries are responded & resolved within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Participate in external and internal audits on an as needed basis to provide supporting documentation, knowledge about underlying processes, analysis, etc.
- Identify possible causes of issues or problems; Think through and recommends solutions when raising an issue.
- Reports to: AEE Dalian Controllership Accounting Services CCMS Team Lead
- Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting.
- Be familiar with basic accounting and financial principles, analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy and respect of detail.
- Strong communication skill and client relationship maintaining skill is highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen and industry sense.
- 2~3 years working experience in AR/AP or customer finance support field.
- PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook); Strong knowledge of SAP or equivalent is preferred. VBA experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to handle critical tasks within tight time constraints.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure in flexible hours to meet monthly and quarterly deliverable deadlines and to provide extended-hour customer service support.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.