The Analyst will support a process of monthly rolling forecasting, reporting and financial analysis, including but not limited to
- Prepare raw data for the monthly financial reports
- Reply foundational queries on the financial data
- Support team lead on annual financial planning and monthly forecasting
- Support different analysis and Metrix data
- Ensure the tasks are completed with good quality and in a timely manner
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good knowledge of SAP transactions
- Understand US GAAP and Accenture business financial model
- Strong project & time management skills including planning, execution and follow through
- Good communication skills
- Fluent oral, reading and writing skills in English
- Advanced Personal computer and Microsoft Applications skills
- Customer service originated and willing to proactively resolve the issue
- Maximize the effectiveness of teamwork and collaborate with the other oversea co-workers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.