Deal with internal client requests and control on-going operations to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals. Work closely with onshore team to help project lead manage the financial aspects of Accenture engagements or contracts.
· Ensure appropriate financial management and advice occurs through the provision of CFM processes to internal customer by identifying, applying and communication financial best practices.
· Completion of information for set up of new and modification of existing customers, contracts and WBS element.
· Analyze financial information such as results and job ledgers to client engagements and projects.
· Initiate transactions for client engagements including on-time revenue recognition, time transfers, review invoices for client engagement and project.
· Collation of policy questions relating to internal policies and GAAP accounting issues and re-direct to appropriate subject matter experts.
· Analyze and develop recommendations and presentation of service metrics and process improvement to ABS CFM specialist and lead.
· Review of pricing prepared by project teams on new deals and providing pricing support on benchmarks and sources of information.
· Supervise CFM Analyst(s) and, if applicable, other members of the engagement financial support (e.g., CFM assistants or client personnel)
· Work within the AEE CFM team to improve performance and address issues.
· Ad hoc presentations and analysis as required.
· Communicating financial best practices.
· Implementation of operational improvements as required
· Participation in training programs.
· Accounting, Commerce or Business Bachelor’s Degree
· Finance working experience over 3-5 years
· PC Skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and email)
· Analytical Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Organizational Skills
· Japanese/English oral and written skills advanced level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.