Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
- Review and modify internal procurement contracts, communicate with the supplier if necessary.
- In view of difficult legal issue in-depth study, collect relevant laws, regulations and cases, propose solutions.
- Responsible for handling the company’s external legal fees payment process.
- Investigations, coordination and other work appearing in legal affairs.
- Manage various licenses of the company and affiliated companies. Assist to handle various license changes, updates and other services.
- Conduct targeted training on issues for the related department.
- Support other temporary jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Legal or Above
- Relevant work experience of 0 to 2 years
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to handle contracts and solve problems independently
- Good at communicating with different colleagues from different backgrounds and countries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a sense of team and service mentality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.