The AEE China Innovation Specialist teams up with various domain experts locally and globally to drive Innovatio, operational excellence and user experience design for AEE and GS functions.
· Work as a business partner to advise AEE function teams on business process transformation
· Work as team to identify innovation opportunities and work together with the AEE function teams to achieve efficiency target
· Advise and enable the function teams to implement operational maturity systems
· Manage innovation training program and portfolios
· Facilitate innovation workshop
· Manage ad-hoc projects and tasks based on internal clients’ needs and leadership requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Good understanding and practices of innovation initiatives;
· Good innovation mindset and understanding innovation architecture;
· Good understanding of innovation methodologies, like design thinking, _FORM_, etc;
· Very strong stakeholder management experience and credentials;
· Excellent program/project management skills
· Proactive, collaborative attitude and strong willing to learn
· Excellent communication and inter personal skills
· Facilitation experience will be a plus
· Good command of English
· Reports to: AEE China BPT Innovation Lead
· Supervises: None
· Education: Undergraduate or above – preferably major in science, technology, mathematics
Work Experiences: 5+ years in shared services or outsourcing industry
· Certification: BB will be a plus; PMP will be a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.