Who We Are and What We Do
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll transform the world’s leading companies and governments by designing and implementing innovative solutions for their most complex issues. What remains the same is the tangible business value you’ll deliver to clients, whether it be helping them to navigate growth and expansion, manage industry compliance, transform their business functions or increase cost efficiency.
Consulting Analyst design & implement transformational solutions to clients’ business problems; advise & enable our clients to transform business functions or their entire organization, and continually adapt to the massive & fundamental changes we’re seeing in technology today.
• Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools
• Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities
• Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life utilizing processes, technology and people
• Guiding our Clients: Defining how our clients will evolve to the new state—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to the new way of doing things.
• Studying in Bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university/college with expected graduation date between September 2019 and August 2020
• Effective Communicator: listens to & accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner.
• Relationship-Builder: displays high levels of emotional intelligence: uses own & others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage & when to listen; quickly builds & establishes trust with clients and teams.
• Problem-Solver: breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions.
• Creative: enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation & new value creation.
• High Learning Agility: assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning.
• Adaptable: comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when faced with change & uncertainty
• Takes the Initiative: asks for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed.
• Outcome-focused: seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal & aligns own work to them
• Self-motivated: enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
* Please click apply and submit your CV, your HKDSE result (high school graduation grades for overseas student) and your most updated University transcript indicating the CGPA. Failure to submit the above documents, your application may not be considered.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2019
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.