The role is for an Operations Support Professional (OSP) Senior Analyst who will execute our internal business processes efficiently in PRD ASEAN. Tasks will include providing sales process support to client teams, entity leadership and other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. The successful candidate will need to be mature, flexible and accurate, require minimal instruction on daily work tasks, have customer facing experience and the ability to handle lots of data in tight timeframes whilst working to deadlines.
You will be part of the Dalian Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) team, reporting to PRD AAPAC OU Sales Operation Lead. You will work locally with PRD AAPAC CSG OSPs as a team, and with other AEE team members, also in Dalian, and virtually with colleagues in other countries. You will be provided with a high degree of training, advice and support during your initial 6 months with the team, and on an ongoing basis as required after that. You will ultimately be expected to independently provide opportunity management process support to PRD ASEAN client teams and leadership. The OSP assignments will vary based on the needs of the business and can change throughout the year.
Key Responsibilities are to:
· Provide Manage mySales (MMS) opportunity management functional process and tool support to assigned CSG; this can be for one or more CSGs depending upon workload/business need;
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of data within the MMS tool according to established guidelines and as needed for system changes;
- Take responsibility for agreed areas of data clean-up, pipeline updates, advance stage for approved opps, action sales bookings;
- Help handle customer requests/security updates;
- Prepare standard and ad hoc MMS reports for entity leadership and others as required by named CSG;
- Provide support to the PRD OG Operations Team, participating in centrally managed tasks for one or more CSGs;
· When trained, you may required to:
Ø help train new joiners to the PRD AAPAC team and provide training to client team members as required.
Ø participate in special projects and ad hoc initiatives as required.
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant studies/qualifications (business/executive administrative) preferred.
- English language with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (intermediate +) and with working knowledge of other Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook)
- Typically has minimum of 1+ years of experience; commercial awareness and business acumen is desirable
- Previous knowledge of Accenture/experience as an Accenture OSP would be highly desirable
- Salesforce experience, in particular MMS Opportunity Management, would be highly desirable
- Good communicator and team player with interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude; confident when dealing with all levels of staff including Managing Directors and executives
- Proactive, accurate, with attention to detail; able to prioritize and plan own work activities as required
- Team player with willingness to learn and help out where needed, with the ability to work under pressure and take on additional responsibility when trained
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings, national holidays (time off in lieu will be given)
- Expectation is that successful candidate will remain in the position for at least 24 months due to complexity of role.
A professional at this position level within Accenture is expected to:
· Deal with and solve increasingly complex problems which require analysis and likely interaction with peers before updating supervisors.
· Likely have some interaction with Accenture management.
· Require minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
· Make decisions which impact own work and may impact the work of others.
· Be individual contributor who may oversee a small work effort, project and/or team.
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in . A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information.
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
- If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with .
- Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.