· Intercompany Contract Group Specialist is a member of the leadership of ICG team who is responsible for the management, coordination and delivering services to the client.
· Support the enforcing of financial positions and implementation of accounting procedures standardization at whole team’s levels in line with global model.
· Lead the Intercompany Contract Group team members to deliver job on timely basis, continuously monitor the quality and solve any ad-hoc queries from clients.
· Assist overall team lead to oversee ICG team’s working performance;
· Take the responsibility to train members to continuously improve their finance and ICG knowledge;
· Work with overall team lead and global team to standardize ICG procedures to implement the best practice;
· Be a key point of contact for Local Controllership regarding intercompany invoicing, settlement, & related taxes;
· Contribute value-added activities and suggestions in the areas of enhancements to existing systems and processes, internal controls and areas of tax planning;
· Work with controllerships and/or CFM to gather external project, intercompany contract information into useful format for audit information, local country tax compliance, transfer pricing analysis and other special requests;
· Prepare reports used to execute internal controls related to intercompany invoicing, settlement, withholding tax, and consolidation/elimination;
· Prepare reports & work closely with controllership to ensure Delivery Centers and ATS entities actual results are within the reasonable markup range – propose journal entries to adjust results as needed;
· Prepare reports for planning/forecasting of Borrowed Personnel, Engagement Services, Multi Party Billing, and Delivery Center Services;
· Along with startup entities, direct the integration of acquired companies or joint ventures into the intercompany contract structure and also into the SAP accounting system to ensure transactions are properly recorded & supported as well as eliminated in consolidation;
· Provide analytical financial statement support for transfer pricing reviews;
· Provide accurate and timely financial information to enable senior management to make key business decisions;
· Develop global standards and policies for intercompany transactions;
· Assist overall team lead on reviewing team member’s end to end working papers to ensure the assignments being completed with high quality and high efficiency;
· Be familiar with the country specific tax policies and global billing treatments. Acting as a ICG expert within the team;
· Help member deal with the urgent or special queries from clients in a sophisticated manner.
Reports to: AEE-Dalian Accounting Services Team ICG Team Lead
Must Have Skills/Qualifications (in order of priority)
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or related major.
· At least 4 years accounting background working experience.
· Excellent knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· Strong organizational, time and project management skills.
· Ability to interact effectively with various groups within the company.
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel).
· Strong SAP R/3 or similar systems skills.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; be self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment.
· Demonstrate initiative and problem solving ability.
· Good time management skills.
· Work well under pressure.
Nice To Have Skills/Qualifications
· Familiarity with intercompany billed model.
· Familiarity with the methodology of withholding tax, value added tax and country specific tax.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.