Transaction Contracting Associate Manager
Review, draft and negotiate a large number of
transaction deals as per defined scope. Advise leadership on legal risks
associated with the contract . Ensure the quality of contracting support for
transaction deals and establish strong working relationships with key Accenture
executives in pipeline constituent groups across Accenture Businesses.
Talent Segment: Legal & Commercial Services
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Deliver legal services and counsel
· Stay abreast of legal developments affecting Accenture, our clients and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company's transactional practices
· Strategize with Accenture executives regarding legal issues that affect the company
· Develop in-depth subject matter expertise in legal to benefit the business.
Manage risk and ensures compliance
· Resolve issues and disputes, minimize potential for litigation and foster protection of Accenture’s reputation
· Counsel, advise and educate company employees in regard to legal and risk management issues, representing Accenture and its interests
· Develop/support internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.