Perform the functions of the Time and Expense responsibilities for countries supported to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals.
10% of Time Providing Financial Leadership
· Analysis and development of recommendations for process improvements to the Time and Expenses Team Lead / Specialist
- Participation in training programmers
90% of Time Focused on On-Going Operations of the AEE China Time and Expenses
· Work within the AEE Time and Expenses team to improve performance and address issues
· Ensure appropriate financial management and advice occurs through the provision of Time and Expenses processes to internal customers by identifying, applying and communicating financial best practices
· Implementation of operational improvements as required
AEE Time and Expenses Scope of Processes
· Manage myTE system to facilitate the collection of Time and Expense reporting for employees
· Upload information from myTE to Accenture’s financial accounting system
· Management of documentation for expenses submitted by individuals
· Communicate and follow up on missing time reports on a semi-monthly basis
· Manage the process of clearance of time and expense partially posting run error generated by expense adjustment using of invalid charge codes
· Manage of expense envelopes, tracking and validation of envelopes
· Post pay audit of expenses focusing on compliance and business appropriateness. Compliance focusing on matching of receipts to amounts claimed on expense report; validity of receipts; correct use of exchange rates etc. Business appropriateness focusing on those expenses that are not justified per Accenture policy
· Cooperate with other teams such as HR, Payroll, and RMS for information sharing and update
· Understanding of appropriate statutory provisions for each country in relation to time and expense reporting
· Check termination employee’s data and reimbursement to ensure the debit balance from them will be clear
· Collation of policy questions relating to internal Accenture to pass onto appropriate financial accounting policy experts as appropriate
- Commerce / Business / Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years commercial experience in a business environment
- PC Skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and email)
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- English oral and written skills – intermediate level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.