Accenture’s Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You’ll join other exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all five Accenture businesses—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Our more than 5,800 people around the world are incredibly talented, creative, innovative and motivated.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
- Area of Focus: Overall Finance integration and running of day to day financial management of an acquired business unit from acquisition close through to steady state integration
- Responsible for the financial integration of an acquired company across multiple finance disciplines
(Controllership, CFM) as well as liaising across the other PMI workstreams (e.g., HR, Treasury, Tax)
- Responsible for the day to day financial management of the acquired business unit including all facets of financial planning, forecasting and analysis
- Responsible for operationalizing the business case and for determining the impact of potential decisions
- Responsible for identifying steady state finance support requirements
- Responsible for managing the acquired finance personnel
- Assists in commercial deal shaping of new offerings and opportunities as required
- Teams with HR to understand non-standard total rewards plans and manage as appropriate
- Ensures the acquired business unit utilizes standard financial tools as appropriate
- Sets the tone for controls and initial post close finance policies and procedures (or gains non-new business policy exceptions, if applicable) as well as adherence to US GAAP accounting policies
- Ensuring adequate accreditation principles are set-up by Go-To-Market workstream and applied throughout the contract set-up process.
- Responsible for setting up accreditation principles and measuring performance against the business case
- Undertake special projects, research and ad hoc analysis as required
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
Skills & Qualifications Required:
· Standard China Finance/CFM educational requirements
· Fluent in English
· Fluent in Japanese language.
· Successful executive level experience from standard CDTS, CFM or Finance Operations role.
· Strong operational understanding of finance and accounting theory and ability to manage across the full suite of financial statements
· Client facing experience or experience in working in a small company environment helpful
· Reports to: APAC FTS Lead- Bhanu BR (India)
FTS Global Lead- James D Mc’Ardle (NA)
- External Relationships: Peer Deal Finance Directors (DFD), FTS Area Leads, GU Leads, PMI Functional Teams, CDTS Deal Leads, OG and GP Fin Leads, Global and Local Controllership, Corporate Finance & Other Functional Teams
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
· You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
· The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
· You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.