Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- To process financial documents in line with tax guidelines and control procedures and monitor progression
- To process on-line expense claims to achieve SLA targets and maintain the appropriate control environment and monitor progression
- To setup and maintain Master data when required
- To handle queries and make investigations
- To Support supervisor in Knowledge database updating and training
- Process (code, post ) invoices in accordance with Accenture and client invoicing procedures and controls to ensure the team achieve their SLA targets
- Prepare payment proposal and verify payments
- Reviewing workload and outstanding invoices
- Monitor blocked and parked invoice reports and ensure aged invoices are followed up on a timely basis
- Raise, route and manage invoice exceptions process with business / CP / vendor.
- Monitor outstanding on-line expense claims
- Receive receipts bag, match to expense claim, audit expense receipts and process accordingly
- Review process and outstanding claims
- Perform duties on ETS, Workflow, vendor master files setup and maintenance when allocated
- Work with Helpdesk officers in responding to related queries, investigate accordingly and ensure any issues are escalated and resolved within timescales.
- Collect and prepare knowledge documents for regular database updating
- Assist supervisor in conducting knowledge sharing and cross training within and cross the team
- Reconciliation duties when required
- Work with supervisor for continuous improvement recommendations for DB and / or Accenture
- Other duties as directed by AP supervisor or above
Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, technical/functional and management skills. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and type of work. Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture's knowledge and expertise constitute a superb platform for your professional development. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your supervisor to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.