Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00694318 00694318_en
Geographic Unit - Location Life Safety Senior Analyst
Understand GU Life Safety standards and tactical
plans for their geographic area of responsibility and support the planning,
implementation and performance measurement of those standards; includes real
estate evaluations, on-going Life Safety operations, support the build of
business continuity plans and delivery center security manuals as needed. May
also include occupational health and security operations work.
Talent Segment: Workplace Management & Solutions
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Understand Accenture’s corporate Life Safety standards.
· Be aware of approaches to responding to occupational health client data requests.
· Support the daily operations of the Life Safety function.
· As appropriate, support the Business (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their Life Safety needs are met and the businesses are properly organized to adhere to standards and processes.
· Support the identification of opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the GU Life Safety leadership to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
· Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response.
· May deploy health and security standards
· May support programs which recognize Accenture’s commitment to occupational health as well as local compliance with health and safety codes
· May direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
The performance objectives shown below are specific to this role. If you
are in this role, these objectives will appear in myPerformance as a starting
point for setting your objectives, using the
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.