Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, career management, performance management, capability development, and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
The HR people advisor supports general human resources activities. He/she will work with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities. He/she typically supports 200 + personnel in the same entity/geography/workforce and makes recommendations and suggests solutions within their own group.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with implementation and coordinating major Human Resources processes (promotions, performance management, compensation and salary administration)
- Supporting career counselors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel
- Supporting on-going performance feedback processes
- Serving as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and providing guidance and intervention, as needed
- Supporting and advising executives on HR policy, ensuring compliance to the company's policies
- Coordinating the termination process
- Updating management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance, managed terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, flexible working arrangements, advising on legal framework, options and potential risks
- Coordinating the implementation of people programs and initiatives
- Researching attrition/retention, analyzing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action
- Driving Consulting workforce capability management and coordinate local Consulting workforce training program to meet the initial training targets set for the country.
- Coordinating other training initiatives for all personnel in the said workforce.
- At least 3-5 years HR experience, including 2 years HR BP experiences in MNC;
- Good English communication and writing skills;