Job Location: Shenzhen
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00691163 00691163_en
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shapes data-driven insights through Thought Leadership and Research for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines a deep understanding of Accenture’s clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our growing team of 300 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research -- supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic value modeling, analytics, crowd sourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners.
Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year, answers thousands of thought provoking questions from clients around the world, drives the insights that guides Accenture’s business strategy and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
Accenture Research on Accenture.com
You can access Accenture Research Blog here:
and follow us on
Shenzhen Innovation Hub
Accenture will open in April 2019 its Innovation
Hub in Shenzhen, a state-of-the-art facility that will become a destination for
Accenture people and clients to ideate, rapidly prototype and launch digital
solutions. The Innovation Hub in Shenzhen’s High-Tech Park provides clients hands-on
access to digital and emerging technologies that have the power to transform
business. Clients now have access to all six elements of the
About the Role
We are now seeking a research professional who can lead and grow our research capability located at the Shenzhen Innovation Hub. Specifically,
You will bring deep
subject matter expertise in either a relevant industry
(communications/technology etc) or business sector (analytics, AI, VR/AR,
mobility etc) and be responsible for creating research in your sector as part
of the broader global research team.
• A passion for technology/digital and how it is changing our world
• Brings the most exciting and relevant new research methods and technologies into the team
• Has an entrepreneurial approach
• Recognized as research expert in your field
• Publishes regularly through Accenture’s publication channels
• Has a strong internal and growing external network
• Able to build partnerships, forge links across teams and boundaries
• Research focused on Accenture business (“so what?”) with major impact
• Credible in presenting work and discussing issues with clients
• Credible in presenting work externally
• Shapes & manages complex research programs of work and manages related budget
• Partners with leadership-level stakeholders in business
• Credible with leadership and clients, both at global level in very different geographies and cultural contexts
• Foster an inclusive, diverse, innovative culture
• Collaborative working style
• Coach and mentor junior researchers on projects
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
· Track record in research with broad experience in applying the main research techniques, including: familiarity with key data sources, strategic frameworks, financial analysis and use of data science in strategic research.
· An understanding of the role of digital and technology in disrupting industries and businesses
· Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to make sense out of data
· Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high level executives
· Intellectual curiosity
· Exceptional people management and relationship-building skills
· Entrepreneurial attitude
· Strong communications skills (focus on actionable intelligence)
Reports to: Accenture Research Greater China Lead
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Location: Shenzhen Innovation Hub, Shenzhen, China
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.