Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Leading our people, clients and communities in the New
It’s foundational to our Leadership DNA that all of our people be role models, living our Core Values and adhering to our Code of Business Ethics.
It all starts with you—by being your best whole self, you enable a positive environment where you and your colleagues can thrive, grow and perform at their best.
Leadership DNA focuses first on the outcomes that represent a new kind of leader—one who experiments, inspires others, works across boundaries, and adapts to the constant change around us.
For more information on Leadership DNA, click here.
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
Below are the skills and minimum levels of proficiency (or depth of skill) that employees in this role are expected to possess. Adaptations to these criteria apply in some countries.