Job Location: Guangzhou
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00650106 00650106_en
The role will support general resource supply and scheduling activities in Accenture. The Individual will work with the leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities, support personnel across locations and make recommendations and suggest solutions within their own group to improve business processes. The individual will be working with project contact to identify scheduling solutions and fill project demands, managing the utilization of the resource pool.
Scheduling and supply /demand management
· Understand demands requirement from business, work with project managers for staffing plan
· Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed. Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and either match people to roles or facilitate that process.
· Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation.
· Consider and balance various scheduling principles in making decisions.
· Confirm scheduling assignments
· Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resources.
· Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems.
· Help facilitate alternative resource pool solutions.
· Support project contact in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements.
· Provide feedback and inputs to the management team for improving demand supply effectiveness, processes and policies
· Accountable to track demand supply management metrics, to identify issues and to work with all stakeholders to resolve issues
· Undergraduate of statistics or IT major
· Can work under pressure
· Good at multiple tasks management
· Good team player and coordinator
· Minimum 4 years above total work experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· HR recruiting or IT business knowledge preferred
· Operation support; sales support; Supply & chain;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent excel
Unique Training/Capability Needed
· Understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
· Understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand.
· Able to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues.
· Understand of staffing guidelines to apply in helping to shape resource plans, pyramids, etc.
· Understand of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.