Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00645480 00645480_en
As Total Rewards Director for Greater China Region, you will take overall accountability in Compensation & Benefits (Compensation, Global equity, Benefits, Pension, Market Intelligence, Annual planning) to support Greater China market.
You will be playing the following critical roles to make impact to our business & operations:
A Solid Business Partner & Team Leader
· Lead the Total Rewards (C&B) function, and work closely with key stakeholders (including both local and global HR & Business Leaders) in addressing challenges in talent/people domain
· Work with the HRBP and Business Leaders to understand the business/people strategy in order to develop priorities and design creative solutions
· Provide the updated insights and to-the-point solutions to key stakeholders in an effective and timely manner
· Manage a team of 5 people in C&B functions to support Greater China operations
A Creative Thinker & Strong Problem Solver
· Play a key initiator in driving forward the company’s talent strategy, especially in C&B domain, and address key C&B challenges to achieve goals such as competitive talent acquisition, top performer retention, senior management team incentive plan.
· As a creative thinker, thinking out of the box, and take lead in structuring creative rewards system & incentive solutions based on local market practice/standard within the company’s global C&B framework
· As a problem solver, taking lead in handling complex situations and identifying problems, orchestrating the innovative solutions, and ensuring effective and smooth delivery in a complex environment - navigate through Accenture global and local systems, get solutions successfully implemented/fulfilled
An Excellent Communicator
· You will play the main point of contact for Accenture Greater China C&B function and act as an intermediary between Accenture local team and global stakeholders, and maintain smooth and effective communications with key stakeholders, both globally and locally
· You will be a strong cross-culture communicator, interacting with different stakeholders at global level to leverage resources support, gain trust and endorsement, bridge gap of understanding
· You will be a strong influencer, working closely with senior leaders from both HR and business teams, to champion the creative proposals, and align support from key stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure successful implementation of the plans
As Total Rewards Lead your skills and qualifications will include:
· 10+ years’ experience in C&B and Total Rewards function; Experience working in leading consulting firms would be a plus
· Experience in a global environment- including an understanding of the system, financial, legal and tax implications of global Total Rewards programs
· Ability to effectively consult and negotiate with all levels of management for solutions to complex problems
· Ability to identify, develop and implement programs that support corporate strategic objectives
· Strong learning capability
· Strong strategic thinking and analysis skills
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?