Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00639515 00639515_en
Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the execution of complex commercial contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. Provide contracting support to enable the sales.
· Take ownership of all contract management responsibilities of one major portfolio/tower within a large account, or take sole ownership of one or more medium size contracts.
· Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
· Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
· Provides negotiation support as required
· Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
· Independently tailor standard contract management process according to engagement situation to secure the contract compliance management
· Engaged in business development activities and provide contractual related support.
· Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
· Reports to: Project/ Portfolio Contract Management Lead
· Supervises: May support or directly supervisor junior contract specialists within the team.
· External Relationships: Interface with client procurement/PMO/ finance personnel
· Education: College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
· Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) is a plus
· Work Experience: 8-10 years’ experience in the contract management/ procurement/ legal/Commercial field.
· Work Requirements: Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Strong commercial/ contracting acumen and can provide good judgement between Business requirements and risk mitigation.
· Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
· Work under pressure and time sensitivity, being a quick learner
· Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
· Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?