Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00631371 00631371_en
Human Resources Business Partner Manager
Drive the design and delivery of a business linked Human Capital Strategy aligned to the objectives of the entity they support. Accountable for delivering HR operational metrics. Provide counsel to entity leadership on people issues; i.e. career planning and leadership development which foster a people centric culture. Partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing entity specific insight.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Actively influence the business strategy to ensure that Human Capital considerations are appropriately reflected
· May provide input into Human Capital strategy for the group they support, collaborating with Human Capital & Diversity
· Define HR requirements to meet business objectives of their group
· Promote a people-centric culture in their aligned to group and coach their business counterpart accordingly
· Represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision makers
· Accountable for effective delivery of HR programs and services to their group – monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity and engage with HR service delivery on issues and confirm adequacy of resolution
· Accountable for strategic talent management for their organization; collaborate with Centers of Expertise and Service Delivery Leadership to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
· Work with Center of Expertise Interlocks to define requirements for HR solutions for their group and ensure that the programs created meet their requirements
· Collaborate with other HR Leads to determine a common approach in case of overlapping requirements, identify impact of requested HR solutions to other entities, and determine synergies
· Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in their organization, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with Talent Strategists
· Effective delivery of HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
· Participate in a broad range of HR processes as defined in the process descriptions primarily by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input, and communicating to business leadership
· Drive change effort to meet the business requirements with Service Delivery teams
· Work collaboratively with other HR teams like - service delivery leadership, geography HR teams, Centers of Expertise, Strategy & Enablement, Human Capital and Diversity and the broader business partner team
· May drive capability planning process for their group
· Collaborate with other geography HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
· Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Leading our people, clients and communities in the New
It’s foundational to our Leadership DNA that all of our people be role models, living our Core Values and adhering to our Code of Business Ethics.
It all starts with you—by being your best whole self, you enable a positive environment where you and your colleagues can thrive, grow and perform at their best.
Leadership DNA focuses first on the outcomes that represent a new kind of leader—one who experiments, inspires others, works across boundaries, and adapts to the constant change around us.
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
Below are the skills and minimum levels of proficiency (or depth of skill) that employees in this role are expected to possess. Adaptations to these criteria apply in some countries.
To see definitions of these skills, download the global Skills List.
P3 - Advanced
P4 - Expert
P3 - Advanced
P2 - Proficient
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.