Job Location: Dalian
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00615359 00615359_en
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Work with the key stakeholders to understand the hiring requests and perform the key recruiters’ responsibility to meet the target
· Act as the recruiting SME for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
· Provide a forum for sharing best practices and highlight key global strategic initiatives in talent acquisition and drive the entity recruitment teams to achieve the entity's recruitment targets
· Define and develop assessment recommendations for all businesses and levels
· Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
· Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding and candidate experience, collaborate with business, HR and Recruitment leadership to drive supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives
· Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
· Responsible for developing the strategic approach to support all Recruitment and HR initiatives required by the business, establish critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
· May also be responsible for the development, implementation and functionality enhancement for recruitment system and functional components, i.e. general usage, content and reporting
· Oversee GU recruitment budget, balance resources across entities and responsible for Recruitment audit and compliance
· Act as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solution
· Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client's industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
· Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
· Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
· Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria. Participate in human resources planning to support development of recruitment related human resources policies and procedures and respond to recruitment related employee complaints or possible union issues, as required.
· Work with other recruiters, operations management or client's workforce planning teams to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
· Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager. Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply/demand information.
· Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with client and Accenture subject matter experts. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels/media for the most effective solution to meet requirements.
o Develop and maintain data mining approaches using advanced search techniques.
o Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
· Understand the key outcomes of recruitment activities (e.g., hires produced, effort and cost expended) and make adjustments to maximize return on investment
· Coordinate campus recruitment activities; including information sessions and presentations, on-campus interviews, career events, projects, etc
· May be responsible for planning campus activities, partnering with the local Accenture campus teams, building relationships with university professors and career centers and managing campus candidates through the recruitment pipelineExecute and monitor candidate sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels (e.g., internal candidates, referrals, alumni, career website, competitor and direct sourcing, social networking, etc.), including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities.
· Review sourced resumes against client screening criteria and determine if they are potential matches against open positions. Present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager for review.
· Conduct or facilitate candidate assessments, as required
· Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
· Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
· Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
· Informally manage service agents to ensure timely and accurate completion of administrative processes (e.g., background checks and reference checks), as required
· Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
· Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
· Use Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
· Perform analytics to ensure highest candidate quality and yield
· Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate.
· Identify opportunity, initiate change and drive to deliver value to the client and stakeholders
· Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients at all levels at every opportunity and continuously introduce innovation ideas.
· Identify problems affecting outcomes (revenues, operating costs, working capital, risks, compliance issues) using a variety of tools and techniques and take initiative to find solutions through detailed research and objective evaluation
· May be responsible for leading and people management of recruitment team. Develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in or leading a group to accomplish established objectives. Collaborate and team across Accenture
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.