· Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
· Shaping and leading business strategy and transformation engagements
· Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities
· Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
· Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
· Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business strategy ares
- Extensive strategy consulting experience, either from a global top tier strategy consulting and/or in-house strategy department
- Highly credible, able to engage on a broad CXO agenda and possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to convince senior leadership to take bold actions and coach them through major change
- Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to understand complex issues and develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong and proven track record in sales origination, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Natural leadership with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
- MBA from global top tier program strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin; Cantonese fluency for Hong Kong based candidates preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.